Men : Shoes & Boots : Work : Safety Toe
'Danner' Men's 6" Stronghold EH WP Comp Toe - Dark Brown
When designing the 'Stronghold' work boot, Danner brought together 85 years of legendary quality, durability and heritage and combined it with modern materials and technology. They came up with a versatile boot that can bring comfort and durability as a work boot or for use on the trail.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper
- To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- Danner Dry
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Vibram® SPE Midsole
- This rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won’t break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support.
- Ortholite footbed
- Vibram® Stronghold
- The custom Vibram® Stronghold Outsole is oil-and-slip-resistant and offers traction on wet and dry surfaces with a 90° heel.