GT-1000 7 - Grand Shark / Peacoat
ASICS AMERICA CORP
Made for the over pronators out there, shoes don't have to hurt or be ugly. These are both stylish and comfort. Perfect for the person looking for a shoe to go the whole distance with them.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- SpEVA top sole for increased energy return.
- Flytefoam Lyte in the heel provides lightweight and durable cushioning that is also environmentally friendly.
- Decoupled Heel absorbs energy from heel strike and minimizes impact shock.
- DuoMax Support System uses a dual-density material in the midfoot to reduce over pronation.
- Guidance Trusstic System utilizes a thermal plastic midfoot unit to reduce weight while retaining structural integrity.
- Full-Length Guidance Line is a vertical flex groove in the forefoot for improved gait efficiency.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) design creates a smooth and balanced heel-to-toe transition.
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- DuraSponge in the forefoot is made from a blown AHAR compound, for responsive cushioning and flexibility.
- Engineered mesh comprises the upper, updating for a plush step in feel with flexible, lightweight breathability.