'Carhartt' Men's Full Swing® Armstrong Active Jac - Dark Brown
Released in the '70s, the Active Jac has been a favorite on American ranches, farms and factories. Designed with stretch panels for easing moving freedom and made with fleece-lined duck for that lived in warmth and comfort.
- 103371 201
- Heavyweight, 12-Ounce 100% Ring-spun Washed Cotton Duck
- Fleece lining
- Full Swing was developed with insight from our Carhartt Crew, a group of hardworking folks who wear our gear on the job day in and day out and let us know what they really think
- All Full Swing gear is built broken-in to help you move like you mean it 24/7 and features stretch across the shoulders, arms that move free without the jacket riding up, and a bigger bend in the elbows
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Fleece-lined hood with adjustable drawcord closure
- Internal rib-knit storm cuffs; Rib-knit waist
- Left-chest pocket with zipper; Two lower-front pockets
- Inside pocket with hook-and-loop closure and zipper
- Back length: Large regular: 28"; Large tall: 30"
- Replaces style 102360