'ASICS' Men's GT-2000 8 - Piedmont Grey / Black
ASICS AMERICA CORP
* Geared to overpronation:
A more comfortable shoe overall for building or maintaining your fitness level. Runners and walkers alike will be amazed at the comfort and stability of the GT-2000™ 8. All of Asics' technologies listed below provide you, the wearer, with the greatest comfort, support, stability and shock absorption for a smoother ride.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FLYTEFOAM® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY
- Our FlyteFoam® technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- DYNAMIC DUOMAX™ SUPPORT SYSTEM
- This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® TECHNOLOGY
- Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- ENGINEERED MESH UPPER
- Multi-directional mesh material improves ventilation and stability.