'ASICS' Men's Gel-Cumulus 21 - Midnight / Midnight
ASICS AMERICA CORP
* Geared to neutral and underpronation:
The GEL-CUMULUS® 21 performance road running shoe will take you further than you thought possible. Asics' GUIDANCE LINE™ technology enhances gait efficiency and the inner heel counter keeps your feet in the correct position for increased support while their FLYTEFOAM® Propel technology puts the bounce and energy you need into the shoe that wins the race.
- DURASPONGE® OUTSOLE
- A blown AHAR® rubber compound for enhanced cushioning and durability in the forefoot.
- G.S® (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY
- ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- ORTHOLITE® SOCKLINER
- Moisture management (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC).
- SPEVAFOAM™ 45 LASTING
- Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- FLYTEFOAM® PROPEL TECHNOLOGY
- ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- FLYTEFOAM® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY
- Our FlyteFoam® technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- AHAR® OUTSOLE
- Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.