'ASICS' Men's Gel-Kayano 26 - Peacoat / Safety Yellow
ASICS AMERICA CORP
* Neutral and overpronation
The 'Gel-Kayano 26' is all about going the distance in comfort with exceptional support ...and of course style. Several ASIC technologies brought together to create a running shoe like no other. The DUOMAX® midsole offers smooth overpronation control. Cushioning, stability and the rebound to put that spring in your step. With a striking new design, you may even be inspired to step up to the starting line.
- G.S® (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY
- ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- SPEVAFOAM™ 45 LASTING
- Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- FLYTEFOAM® LYTE TECHNOLOGY
- ASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers.
- FLYTEFOAM® PROPEL TECHNOLOGY
- ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- DUOMAX® SUPPORT SYSTEM
- A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® TECHNOLOGY
- Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- AHAR® OUTSOLE
- Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.