'ASICS' Men's Gel-Nimbus 21 - Black / Dark Grey (4E)
ASICS AMERICA CORP
Push your run further with the new re-engineered GEL-NIMBUS® 21. This extra wide style of Asics shoe provides breath-ability, support and supreme comfort for your long distance run...or just a walk around town.
- Flytefoam Lyteprovides lightweight and durable cushioning that is also environmentally friendly.
- Flytefoam Propeloffers a softer step-in feel with more bounce.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Forefoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Guidance Trusstic System is a lightweight support system that provides additional torsional rigidity.
- Guidance Line is a flex groove that runs vertically from the heel to the forefoot for improved gait efficiency.
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR)is placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Premium mesh comprises the upper, providing lightweight breathability with larger openings in high heat areas that tighten and loosen in key areas to allow the foot to move naturally while still maintaining structure.
- 3D Printed Overlays provide seamless, irritant-free structure to the upper.
- Reflective materials used throughout the shoe are designed to enhance visibility during low light hours.
- Heel Clutching System uses an exoskeletal structure that wraps the heel for a secure fit.
- Ortholite X-40 Sockliner is made with anti-bacterial material to reduce odor and moisture and provide additional cushioning.