'ASICS' Men's Gel-Nimbus 21 - Black / Neon Spark
ASICS AMERICA CORP
* Geared to Underpronation & Neutral - Max Cushion
Whether you're a seasoned pro or a beginner, the Gel-Nimbus® 22 is designed with high mileage runners in mind. This style implements more foam in the midsole to reduce the severity of harsh impact. All of ASIC's styles are packed full of technologies that provide a smoother more comfortable run and helps extend the life of the shoe.
- Upgraded with a softer and more responsive GEL® unit in the heel and forefoot, the ASICS® GEL-Nimbus® 22 running shoe keeps up the strong legacy of the Nimbus as a go-to high-mileage runner with amazing responsiveness, exceptional support, and assured traction.
- Predecessor: GEL-Nimbus 21.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation (supination).
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Heel/Toe: 23 mm/13 mm.
- Differential: 10 mm.
- Premium mesh upper with synthetic overlays adapts to the movement of your foot and offers excellent breathability for added interior comfort.
- Lace-up closure with discrete eyelets to disperse lace tension for a customized fit.
- Heel Clutching System™ is made up of an exoskeletal heel counter for improved fit and increased support.
- Breathable fabric lining promotes a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable Ortholite® X-40 premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability.
- I.G.S® employs linked componentry to boost the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting employs 45-degree full-length lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- FlyteFoam® Lyte Technology midsole provides continuous cushioning and underfoot support due to organic nano fibers that help prevent packing out.
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL® cushioning systems attenuate shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allowing movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Revolutionary FlyteFoam™ midsole creates a lightweight, responsive ride.
- Plus 3® midsole adds 3 mm of additional height on women's models helps relieve Achilles tension.
- Guidance Line® technology uses a vertical flex groove to decouple the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic System® supplies enhanced gait efficiency without compromising mid-foot structural integrity.
- HG10MM® Heel Gradient shifts body mass forward reducing the strain on lower limbs.
- AHAR® rubber outsole delivers cushioning, lasting durability, and reliable traction.