'ASICS' Women's Gel-Cumulus 20 - Seaglass / Indigo
ASICS AMERICA CORP
The 'ASICS Gel Cumulus 20' is a style of shoe that helps to neutralize the underpronated foot type and also works well for the person that has a neutral pronation. Whether you’re crossing the finish line, or need the right support for your next hike, ‘ASICS’ is the best place to start.
- G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology enhances the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- FlyteFoam® Midsole Technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance
- FluidRide® Midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning System attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- Guidance Line® Midsole Technology vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency
- Seamless Construction reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams
- Discrete Eyelets disperse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber outsole placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability
- Full length Ortholite Sockliner SpevaFoam™ 45 Lasting delivers a soft platform feel and improved comfort
- Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours