'ASICS' Women's Gel Cumulus 22 - Piedmont Grey / White
ASICS AMERICA CORP
The Gel-Cumulus 22 fits into the category of a soft flexible everyday trainer. The update features a one-piece mesh upper, softer FLYTEFOAM® in the midsole and under the heel has been redesigned to isolate impact. Last, but not least, AHAR® rubber outsole compound has been placed in key areas to help the shoe stand up mile after exhilarating mile.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FLYTEFOAM® PROPEL TECHNOLOGY: ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- AHAR® OUTSOLE: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- 3D PRINT UPPER: Increases forefoot support and comfort
- ENGINEERED MESH UPPER: Multi-directional mesh material improves ventilation and stability.
- FLYTEFOAM® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: Our FlyteFoam® technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- GUIDANCE LINE® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- ORTHOLITE® X-40 SOCKLINER: This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- AHAR SPONGE: ASICS high abrasion resistant (AHAR) rubber on the outsole that is softer and lighter to deliver a plush ride, flexibility and overall comfort.
- REFLECTIVITY: Special reflective material designed to enhance safety and visibility in low light conditions