'ASICS' Women's GT-2000 9 Knit - French Blue / White
ASICS AMERICA CORP
* Neutral to Overpronation - Stability
For almost 30 years, the GT-2000™ series has been the stability shoe of choice for runners of all types from casual to competitive. The '9' model has been redesigned with a one-piece mesh that is reinforced in areas for improved fit. The combination of Asics' FLYTEFOAM® technology and GEL® technology cushioning, positioned in the midsole promote lightweight comfort and reduces shock from impact.
- Knit upper improves breathability
- No-sew overlays improve support
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning System
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Dynamic DuoMax™ Support System
- This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Solution Dye Sockliner
- Sockliner is produced with a solution dyeing process that reduces water usage and carbon emissions
- FLYTEFOAM® Technology
- Provides lightweight cushioning
- Ortholite® Sockliner
- Moisture management (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC).