'ASICS' Women's GT 2000 9 - Mako Blue / Grey Floss (Wide)
ASICS AMERICA CORP
* Neutral to Overpronation - Stability
For almost 30 years, the GT-2000™ series has been the stability shoe of choice for runners of all types from casual to competitive. The '9' model has been redesigned with a one-piece mesh that is reinforced in areas for improved fit. The combination of Asics' FLYTEFOAM® technology and GEL® technology cushioning, positioned in the midsole promote lightweight comfort and reduces shock from impact.
- 1012A861.400 (Wide)
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FLYTEFOAM® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: Our FlyteFoam® technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- DUOMAX® SUPPORT SYSTEM: A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- GUIDANCE LINE® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM™ TECHNOLOGY: This Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- EVA SOCKLINER: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance.
- AHAR® OUTSOLE: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- REFLECTIVITY: Special reflective material designed to enhance safety and visibility in low light conditions