'Ariat' Men's 6" FlexPro ESD Comp Toe - Brown
Ariat introduces an ESD version of their most lightweight, comfortable work boot! Extremely comfortable for long days on the job.
- ATS® technology featuring a lightweight, composite forked shank offers optimal stability and all-day comfort
- Premium full grain leather upper
- Mesh lined
- Non-metallic eyelets
- 100% Non-metallic
- Cement construction
- Triple-density PU FlexPro sole provides the ultimate in lightweight, flexible cushioning
- Oil resisting PU Elastomer provides extra durability in key wear zones.
- Best Ariat work boot for indoor slip resistance!
- 90 degree heel
- Available in Composite safety toe only, ASTM F2413-11 MI/75 C/75 SD Type 1(static dissipative) rated
* Shoes rated SD Type 1 protect against the hazards of static buildup in the workplace. Static dissipating shoes reduce excess static electricity by conducting the charge from the body to the ground, while simultaneously providing a level of protection against electrica* l shock. Static dissipative shoes are commonly used in the manufacturing of computer components and electronics, solvent based paints, explosives and plastics.