'Salomon' Men's 8" Toundra Pro Climasalomon™ WP Winter - Black / Magnet
This men's winter/hunting boot is built exceptionally well and focuses on NASA technology for maximum warmth, waterproof comfort and aggressive traction.
- UPPER MATERIAL: PU coated leather - A polyurethane coated leather that protects it and makes it stronger to last longer
- UPPER CONSTRUCTION: Gusseted tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered and a protective toecap
- LINING MATERIAL: 100% Polyester breathable faux fur lining
- SOCKLINER: EVA sockliner that offers great cushioning and comfort, instantly
- MEMBRANE: ClimaSalomon™ waterproof bootie flexible, lightweight, full waterproof bootie to ensure complete weather protection
- INSULATION TECHNOLOGY: Aerotherm™ Aerogel super insulation performance that is lighter and thinner, for super-demanding winter conditions (rated to -40°F / -40°C)
- MIDSOLE: EnergyCell A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation
- OUTSOLE: Winter Contagrip® For all winter conditions, the Winter Contagrip® uses a unique compound that maintains adhesion in freezing temperatures. Lug patterns depend on usage.
- LACING SYSTEM: Regular laces Traditional lacing system with eyelets