'Saucony' Men's Hurricane 22 - Blackout
* Stability, Cushioning
Now lighter than ever, the Saucony Hurricane 22 brings a lot of resilient cushioning to a structured stability shoe with their PWRRUN+. The FORMFIT cradles your foot providing long lasting comfort on every run.
- PWRRUN+ is a full-length responsive cushioning compound that provides a springy and responsive underfoot feel.
- Medial TPU Guidance Frame: uses a firm plastic piece on the inside of the shoe to help prevent overpronation.
- FORMFIT Contoured Footbed: creates a cradle for your foot that provides added guidance and support.
- Tri-FlexCrystal Rubber: helps increase flexibility, adaptability, and durability of the shoe.
- Engineered Jacquard mesh: comprises the upper, updated to flex more naturally with the foot while providing lightweight breathability.