'Teva' Women's Tirra Sandal - Bering Sea
* Best for: Day hikes & Light hikes
Cool comfort for trail, travel or town...light hikes and sightseeing. With Teva's cushioned Shoc Pad™ in the heel and a contoured EVA midsole, your summer adventures have only just begun.
- 4266 BNS
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi® supports your foot and stands up to abuse, these sandals save 1 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- A cushioned Shoc Pad™ in the heel absorbs impact where you need it most
- An added contoured EVA midsole gives you added arch support , Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- Rugged Spider Rubber outsole, designed to work in wet conditions, is extremely durable and supplies great traction
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials
- This style is recyclable. Our TevaForever recycling program accepts any style of your well-loved Teva sandals to be recycled and they’ll never see a landfill.