2 a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p r s t u v w x y a-z
'Danner' Women's 4.5" Mountain 600 200GR WP Winter - Jet Black / Taupe
Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on mountain trails or winter exploring in the city, this boot was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper
- To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- Danner Dry: 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- 200G PrimaLoft® Insulation: PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation offers best-in-class insulation for repeated compression and durability, making it the go-to choice for insulated footwear.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed: Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Vibram® SPE Midsole: This rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won’t break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support.
- Vibram® Nisqually Arctic Grip Outsole: Utilizing flex lines, a split heel and specially formulated Arctic Grip compound, this outsole provides the most advanced traction in wet and icy conditions.
- Vibram® Arctic Grip: Specifically designed to perform on wet ice, Vibram® Arctic Grip is made entirely of rubber without any metal components or inserts. This special compound excels in cold, icy or snowy conditions when superior traction is needed most.
- Please note the Mountain 600 fits slightly large and we recommend sizing down a half size for best fit.