'HOKA' Men's Gaviota 2 - Moonlit Ocean / Black Iris
* Stability, Mid-Cushion, Road Running
The Gaviota 2 by HOKA is a premium stability, cushioned shoe that was designed for the runner who is looking for stability without the rigid and unforgiving construction that one thinks of in a support shoe. The HOKA J-Frame™, made of rubberized foam, delivers support and protection while guiding your foot to carry you over countless miles.
- 1099629 MOBI
- Arch-lock wings offer mid foot stability and support
- Lightweight, open engineered mesh to optimize comfort and breathability
- Molded Ortholite sockliner offers a comfortable step in and precise fit
- Late stage Meta-Rocker designed for additional stability and smooth toe-off
- J-Frame™ using rubberized foam for support, rebound, and durability
- Moderate heel bevel provides smooth heel transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Zonal rubber placement for durability
- 100% Vegan
P.S. You don't have to be a runner to enjoy these shoes.