'Irish Setter' Men's 6" Crosby EH WP Soft Toe - Brown
This men’s soft toe work boot is constructed with StableFlex™ for stability and best-in-class rubber outsole for slip, oil, heat and chemical resistance. The complete list of attributes including waterproof and EH protection is described below.
- Full Grain Leather
- ULTRADRY WATERPROOFING SYSTEM: UltraDry™ construction combines a moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
- STABLEFLEX™: This technology combines increased flexibility in the forefoot with a stable platform in the heel. Our superior dual-construction process incorporates a welted heel for extra stability, with cement construction in the forefoot for added flexibility and a comfortable fit.
- ARMATEX™: This technology is a protective covering that is incredibly tough and abrasion resistant. Placement of ArmaTec™ in high wear areas helps preserve and lengthen the life of a boot.
- CUSHIN™: CuShin™ Comfort tongue technology was designed to minimize pressure some hunters feel on their shin from the top of the boot tongue. A four-way stretch nylon offers relief and flexibility while walking, and an internal padded waffle mesh maintains premium comfort.
- HEAT-RESISTANT OUTSOLE: Soles that have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces. Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475º Fahrenheit.
- ENERG: Strategically placed high-rebound material brings high-end athletic shoe technology to more practical applications, delivering a recharging burst of energy with every step.