'Keen Outdoor' Men's Brixen Low 200GR WP Slip On - Slate Black / Madder Brown
Calling all guys! The Keen Brixen is a great casual winter shoe that will take you from running into the office to strolling around the town's winter wonderland displays. With a waterproof nubuck upper, the KEEN.Dry waterproof membrane-plus a wool felt lining and the Thermal Heat Shield Footbed, your feet will stay warm and dry.
- 200g KEEN.WARM insulation: lightweight, sustainable, anti-microbial insulating material to keep cold air out and body heat in (partially made of charcoal bamboo).
- KEEN.DCR outsole: Dual Climate Rubber outsole hardens in cold weather for traction on packed snow.
- KEEN.DRY™ Waterproof Membrane: lets vapor out without letting water in to keep feet dry and comfortable in cold, wet conditions.
- Thermal Heat Shield Footbed: Three-layer system (wool felt softness, EVA support for cushioning, and a thermal heat shield to keep cold out and heat in) that keeps feet warm, comfortable, and dry.
- 4mm multi-directional lugs
- Approx. 1¼'' heel height
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Dual elastic side goring
- KEEN.PROTECT toe protection
- Shellback™ Heel Support
- TPU stability shank
- Waterproof nubuck upper
- Wool felt lining