'Keen' Women's Revel IV Mid Polar - Magnet / North Atlantic
For the woman on the go from work, to the hockey game to building a snowman, this winter boot feels like a light hiker with the warmth of a puffy coat. We can't forget to mention the exceptional grip on snow and ice.
- Non-marking multi-directional lugs for increased traction
- 5mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Stability shank delivers lightweight support
- KEEN.WARM Recycled PET insulation rated to -25°F/-32°C
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- Waterproof leather and performance mesh upper
- KEEN.Polar Traction outsole for more grip on snow and ice
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for cushioning
- Breathable textile lining
- Thermal Heat Shield insole captures warmth
- KEEN.Dry: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- KEEN.Warm: Who knew charcoal bamboo could create something that keeps your feet warm? But it makes KEEN.Warm—a lightweight insulation that provides warmth where you need it most.