'LaCrosse' Men's 18" Alphaburly 1600G Hunting Boot - Camo / Gore™ Optifade™ Marsh
Stalk. Hunt. Repeat...Complete your hunt confidently and successfully in the LaCrosse Alphaburly Pro neoprene hunting boot.
- LaCrosse premium rubber is hand laid over a light, flexible 3.5mm neoprene core to create the ultimate in flexible, waterproof, scent-free comfort
- 1600 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation keeps you warm
- Multiple layers of rubber at the heel and toe provide maximum durability
- Active Fit design with adjustable gusset gives you a secure, comfortable fit all day plus easy on/off
- Embossed liner increases air circulation inside the boot to improve wicking, keep feet dryer and more comfortable
- Cushioning EVA midsole for all day walking comfort
- Burly pro outsole gives you traction in demanding terrain while chamfered edges shed mud to keep you fast on your feet
- Supportive nylon shank for lightweight stability
- Complete your Sitka® Gear system with the only boots to use GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment. This pattern is designed around animal vision and not human eyesight, preventing prey from ever recognizing you as a predator. The Elevated II pattern is specifically designed for whitetail hunters and is optimized for ranges of 80 yards and under, keeping you concealed 15 feet above the ground in your tree stand.
- Height: 18"
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Insulation: 1600 gram Thinsulate Ultra
- Comfort Zone: -70 to 30ºF