'Oboz' Men's 8" Bridger 200GR WP Hiker - Bark Brown
You'll truly love 'Oboz'! Honest! They provide broken-in comfort right out of the box. Oboz took their famous Bridger's supportive fit and added 200g 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation, their O FIT Insole™ Thermal, molded heel kick and winterized rubber outsole. Great idea!
- 82001 BARK
- Waterproof all Nubuck leather upper
- 200 gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
- Molded rubber toe cap and heel kick
- Gaiter D-ring helps save laces
- Granite Peak with Winterized Rubber - A toothy outsole made for winter trails. Featuring winterized rubber specifically formulated to be softer and grip in cold climate conditions
- Dual density EVA
- TPU chassis
- Nylon shank
O FIT Insole™ Thermal: Our proprietary insole is what we’re known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair we make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry. These thermal insoles feature an insulated top sheet for warmth and a Mylar bottom sheet to reflect heat back to your foot, keeping toes nice and cozy.
Granite Peak Midsole: Great for day hiking but burly enough for a multi-day backpacking trip. Featuring a TPU Chassis boosts stability and prevents stone bruising without inhibiting flex. Single-density EVA provides cushioning and comfort.
Granite Peak Outsole - Winterized: Our quintessential hiking outsole built to be supportive and protective. If you’re tired of feeling rocks and roots underfoot look no further. The cold weather-specific outsole features our winter rubber that grips in a variety of conditions.