'OBOZ' Women's Bridger Mid WP Hiker - Walnut
The best of both worlds at your fingertips! A classic hiker style with modern technology. All leather uppers with serious grip lugs underfoot.
- * Oboz plants a tree for every pair of shoes sold, in partnership with Trees for the Future
- Waterproof nubuck leather uppers offer the right combination of breathability and protection to keep your feet dry on long treks; soft nubuck doesn't require breaking in
- BDry waterproof, breathable membranes keep soggy elements out while letting water vapor escape, keeping your feet cool and comfortable
- Nylon mesh linings wick moisture, dry quickly and further enhance breathability
- Deluxe footbeds feature a well-defined arch for support and nest perfectly inside the boots
- Dual-density EVA midsoles provide cushioning while keeping the boots light and agile
- Nylon shanks and thermoplastic urethane forefoot plates offer torsional stability, increasing surefootedness on varied terrain
- Rubber randing on toes and heels helps protect the uppers from abrasion
- High-friction, nonmarking rubber outsoles grip with ease in all directions on both wet and dry surfaces thanks to the toothy side lugs and 4mm directional lugs underfoot
"I have absolutely no complaints on how they helped me hike 500 miles across the country of Spain. In Alaska and Spain I hiked in snow, hail, rain, mud, rocks, slush and every surface not made to hike on. They have great traction! When I finished my hike, I took the boots off and tried to wear anything but them because they were all I had been wearing for the last 5 months. I want you all to know... I am forever ruined, no shoe I have tried to wear since is anywhere near as comfortable as 'Oboz'."