'Oboz' Women's Sapphire Low WP Hiker - Charcoal / Beach Glass
The 'Sapphire Low' is a lightweight supportive shoe that would be supportive on light trails and unpaved roads as well as for the urban employee that walks to work and is on their feet all day. Stylish but functional and very versatile.
- Waterproof nubuck leather uppers offer the right combination of breathability and protection to keep your feet dry on long treks; soft nubuck doesn't require breaking in
- BDry waterproof, breathable membranes keep soggy elements out while letting water vapor escape, keeping your feet cool and comfortable
- O FIT Insole: Our proprietary insole is what we're known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair we make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that's unmatched in the industry.
- Swiftcurrent Midsole: Our Women's specific Swiftcurrent midsole provides incredible durability, stability and comfort. The women's specific cushioning EVA midsole combined with a TPU chassis and ESS plate in the forefoot, which helps prevent stone bruising without inhibiting flex.
- Swiftcurrent Outsole: The Swiftcurrent provides incredible durability, stability and comfort with lugs that provide ample traction strolling down Main Street and enough grip under foot to lead you on the trail.
- B-DRY Waterproof: There’s no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There's also no denying the ability of our proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
- Asymmetrical Collar: Asymmetrical collars are designed to comfortably articulate with the ankles motion, accommodating for the unique ankle bone locations that are often unaccounted for in footwear design.
- Women's-specific last design: Designed specifically for women and tested by women, this uniquely designed last provides an improved sculpted fit creating incredible comfort and performance.
* Oboz plants a tree for every pair of shoes sold, in partnership with Trees for the Future