'Powerstep' Kid's Powerkids Pediatric Insoles
* Full Length Insoles | Maximum Support for Pediatric Flatfoot | Moderate Cushioning | Medium Activity
Ideal shoe type: Kid's Athletic, Casual, & Dress Shoes
Flat feet are common with children as their bones and joints develop. Developmental flatfoot is the most common condition in children and is often overlooked. Without proper, early intervention as a child develops, bone malalignment and stress on the joints, ligaments and tendons in the foot and ankle can lead to more serious foot conditions later in life.
- 3/4 length orthotic shoe insoles
- Anti-microbial top fabric
- Contoured, semi-rigid arch support shell with deep heel cradle and 2 degree medial post
- Premium dual-layer support cushioning