'Salomon' Men's 6" Outblast 400GR Thinsulate™ Climasalomon™ WP Winter - Black / Black
Salomon's technical know-how from trail running shoes and hiking boots offer the cushioning, supple feel and dynamic comfort you want even for all outdoor winter activities. The Outblast is also less bulky-looking than traditional winter boots.
- OUTSOLE: Our All Terrain Contagrip® is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It delivers durability & confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces.
- MEMBRANE: ClimaSalomon™ Waterproof - A flexible, lightweight, full waterproof bootie to ensure complete weather protection.
- INSULATION TECHNOLOGY: Warm, thin, light and highly breathable, 200 gram Thinsulate™ Insulation is recommended for cool conditions and high activity levels where the wearer generates a lot of body heat.
- MIDSOLE: EnergyCell A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Anti-debris tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Synthetic upper material provide great durability and protection for outdoor activities.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Water Repellent special treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water during light rain and showers.
- LINING MATERIAL: Faux fur lining is a warm, cozy, insulated lining for winter use.
- UPPER CONSTRUCTION: The gusseted tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- UPPER CONSTRUCTION: Welded stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
- UPPER CONSTRUCTION: Protective mudguard - A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- SOCKLINER: Molded OrthoLite® - a sockliner molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of your shoe.
- LACING SYSTEM: Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
- UPPER CONSTRUCTION: Protective toecap