'Sitka' Men's Dakota Vest - Waterfowl : Timber
SITKA WEAR AND EQUIPMENT
The Dakota Vest, like so many other 'Sitka' garments, can serve two purposes: (1) worn as outerwear in moderate temps (2) worn as a layering piece in frigid weather. This vest is ideal for those windy day hunts.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Waterfowl Timber is optimized for engagement distances of 10 to 40 yards in the darker environments of flooded timber.
- Fabric: GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ with WINDSTOPPER™ Technology.
- Durable Water Repellent finish resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out.
- High Handwarmer Pockets and Zip-Secure Hand Pockets: High hand-warmer pockets and traditional zippered hand pockets give you flexibility when worn with waders, bibs or pants.
- Integrated Lanyard Loops: Lanyard loops keep your calls organized and are stashable in a low tubular pocket to keep them from swinging around on early morning slogs to the blind.
* * Stop in and experience SITKA gear first hand. It will transform your hunting experience in any region, weather or terrain.