'Sitka' Men's Gradient Pant - Waterfowl : Marsh
SITKA WEAR AND EQUIPMENT
Long underwear or sweat pants? No! The durable high gauge knit face fabric of the Gradient Pant protects the Berber high loft fleece backer to provide exceptional warmth. A gusseted crotch prevents bunching, while the tapered leg cut fits comfortably under waders.
- 70028 WL
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Waterfowl Timber is optimized for engagement distances of 10 to 40 yards in the darker environments of flooded timber.
- Low-profile waist
- Belt loops to accommodate SITKA belts
- Offset waist to reduce bulk
- Hip pockets keep your essentials at the ready
- Abrasion-resistant dedicated knife sleeve
- Diagonal thigh zips for ventilation and easy access from seated position
- Durable Water Repellent Finish
* * Stop in and experience SITKA gear first hand. It will transform your hunting experience in any region, weather or terrain.