'Timberland Pro' Men's 8" Hypercharge EH WP Soft Toe - Brown / Black
Timberland's field-tested 'Hypercharge' men's work boots are built for agility, comfort and protection, so you can perform to your highest level without worrying about your feet. Overtime on the schedule means overtime on your feet. Stop in and ask one of our shoe fitting specialists for guidance.
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather with a waterproof membrane
- Soft toe
- Cement construction for flexibility
- Stable Stride™ technology stability platform
- Exclusive Independent Suspension Network™ system for superior control, support and agility
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with anti-microbial treatment for odor control
- WATERPROOF MEMBRANE: Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standards. Timberland's waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes.
- BLOOD-BORNE PATHOGEN RESISTANT: Breathable membrane helps protect from diseases caused by blood-borne pathogens. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION: Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
- TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER: Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
- ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL: Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
- ANTI-FATIQUE TECHNOLOGY: A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
- INDEPENDENT SUSPENSION NETWORK: Multi-density outsole with Confort lugs that act independently of each other and adapt to varying worksite conditions, providing an additional layer of cushioning, comfort and stability.