'Timberland Pro' Men's 6" Drivetrain ESD Mid Comp Toe - Black
Combining technology with style. This power packed 'Drivetrain' is an ESD (Electro Static Dissipative) boot that is going to provide you with the stability of a 6" boot but the comfort of a tennis shoe.
- Abrasion-resistant Ripstop nylon uppers
- SD35 footwear meets ESD voltage thresholds when tested in accordance with F2412, F2413 and F2892 standards
- TPU toe overlays for enhanced durability and traction
- Composite safety toes with CarbonShield technology
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Cement construction for flexibility
- Anti-fatigue footbeds are durable and resilient, for shock absorption and energy return
- Non-marking, all-weather TPU (thermoplastic urethane) outsoles are slip-, oil- and heat-resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit/120 degrees Celsius
- Electro Static Dissipative: Protects against hazards related to excessively low footwear resistance. Meets SD static-dissipative ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 safety standards
- Composite Safety Toe: Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.